Latest version of Lendscape includes additional features for greater usability and efficiency.
25 May 2021 - HPD Lendscape has deployed a new global release of its Lendscape software which focuses on improving processes, efficiency, and regulatory compliance as well as significant changes to the user experience for more intuitive and optimised business performance.
“Comprehensive and reliable solutions are fundamental to our mission,” said Kevin Day, CEO at HPD Lendscape. “As we expand Lendscape’s capabilities, we will continue to add and enhance features which offer improved processes, flexibility and agility to our clients and meet the unique needs of the working capital finance industry worldwide.”
“Lendscape v10 brings functionality and usability updates which we are excited to bring to market,” notes Jon Jenkins, Head of Engineering at HPD Lendscape. “This new release not only caters to the ever-changing regulatory landscape but simplifies processes for our clients, as well as giving our users a modern, and incredible user-friendly experience while offering flexibility to meet their customer demands.”
Additional modules available in Lendscape v10:
- Document Management System, enabling the storage of customer and collateral supporting documents and images within the application. Improving Lendscape users' risk and compliance processes
- Fully digitalised onboarding process to reduce friction and save time. With the ability to plug in to Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
New features include:
- LIBOR transition ready, ensuring hassle-free regulatory compliance
- Enhanced Credit Risk features, allowing automatic management of risk exposure with enhanced multi-level insurance controls, across parties and debtors
- Improved product flexibility, tailoring to evolving customer demands with improved Invoice Level Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Construction Finance product types, as well as Term Loan management
- Fully browser enabled. Rich content, power-user functionality all deployed through your browser. Increasing accessibility and simplifying updates to a flexible user workforce
- New look and feel, web-based user experience. The same sophistication and complexity you would come to expect from Lendscape, simplified for optimal performance
Lendscape v10 is available now. Existing Lendscape customers may upgrade to v10 by speaking to their Relationship Manager. Those purchasing Lendscape for the first time will automatically receive v10.
Sasha Johnson, Sapience Communications