Getting the most out of LendScape
LendScape Learning is an online training portal featuring 10 modules offering your team easy access to technical know how. Developed by our own product professional and system architects, LendScape training courses are designed to achieve subject matter expertise status and give you the benefits of becoming self-sufficient and reduce your technical training costs. The course is for super-users, administrators and IT professionals who want to understand, the potential of the LendScape platform for their business.
The LendScape Practitioner course provides a comprehensive overview of LendScape, allowing you to get the most out of the functionality whilst delivering your business goals. You'll develop best practices leading to enhanced product innovation.
The LendScape Practitioner Course
Guides to the LendScape invoicing and receivables finance functionality provides you with a strong grounding of the system configuration process. Learn how to build your dashboards and reports, manage workflow and general ledger management. Once completed you can configure a basic set up and go live.
Why LendScape Learning
- Interactive and dynamic content
- Best practice to develop and accelerate product innovation
- Reduce your training and technical support costs
- Harness the flexibility of LendScape to adapt it as your business grows
- Be self-sufficient in LendScape management and on-going configuration
- Achieve a recognised qualification with the Practitioner Certificate
- Learning journey at your own pace
- Improve your team's knowledge base
Complete the form to download your Learning guide to find out more
Get in touch now
Whether you’re looking for more information on LendScape Learning or would like to understand how the course works online. Please complete the contact the form to download your Learning guide to see how the course works.